Sunday, November 25, 2007

G-rog!



The bike on the left at the rear of the pack is owned by one of the raddest dudes I've ever met.

George, is the so called guiding light for the rest of us. He always has tools when one of us breaks down, because we're too stupid to bring our own...He always has a cigarette when I've just smoked my last one and really need another...

A helping hand during the build process, when my own two hands couldn't quite hold what I needed when I needed it still.

George, is just one of those guys, who's always there at just the right time. He's a cold beer on a hot day, a clear vision when my eyes are full of doubt.

Sure, he might have some weird ideas and thoughts on bikes...but thats what makes him an Ignoble. Although, I don't think he think's he cool enough to be one...he is, without a doubt in my mind one of us.

Shit, the guy has a 750, and just bought a cool little 400...where he could have bought something alot shiner and nicer...and newer, but he finds the beauty in them, just like we find the beauty in the bikes we ride.

He's thinking about chopping the 750, and I'll be sure that I jump in and help him as much as I can, its the least I could do...

and when your cigarette ashes itself out, this time, allow me to be the one to light it for you.

No comments: