Wednesday, November 21, 2007



as of lately, I've been extremely fortunate to have some great friends.





Some, I've known for a while, some I've only recently met via the internet.





Either way, I consider them friends.





Some give up their shop, their free time away from wife and kids, others have given their undivided attention, and listen to my ideas and thoughts.





But, these are the friends who are a stones throw away, who I can always count on.





Lately, I've managed to take on some new great friends, without having met once.





Parts. Genuine HD parts, which could easily have been sold for a small fortune, but oddly enough, were sent my way for nothing.





Mind you, they're the real deal old school biker guys. They'd sooner die than throw some old part away, and rather see it go to someone who'll appreciate it. I think they see a bit of themselves in their yester year in me...and are proud to see someone try and carry the torch.





Long gone are the days of real "brotherhood".





A hand up when a friend is down, a word of encouragement, and free shit.








I'm not a religious guy by any means...but lately, I've been feeling blessed.

Thanks to the marvels of the internet...

and most of all, thanks to my "brothers" here.

No comments: